Please open the folders to the right to view lots of learning resources.
If parents or carers would like specific resources made to support communication and learning, please send an e-mail to your class group.
Suggestions for sensory learners
Relevant online learning platforms
App List added to side-bar
https://www.ianbean.co.uk/login/ user name addington password oak1 (touch screen/eyegaze/switch activities)
- https://theimaginationtree.com/best-ever-no-cook-play-dough-recipe/ - an easy no cook playdough recipe. Cream of tarter is easily available from supermarkets. You can make it without it but it will get stickier more quickly.
- https://ourbestbites.com/2-ingredient-silky-smooth-play-dough/ - another no cook playdough recipe which is silky and sweet smelling.
- https://www.messylittlemonster.com/2014/12/how-to-make-have-fun-with-gloop.html - gloop recipe
- https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/how-make-slime - slime recipe. If it gets on to clothes it can be dowsed in vinegar (any household vinegar) and it should wash off in the machine as usual very successfully.
- https://www.learning4kids.net/2014/08/13/make-cloud-dough-recipe/- A nice dough that can be used like sand.
- https://nurturestore.co.uk/easy-homemade-finger-paint-recipe-for-babies-and-toddlers#more-49462 – some nice ideas for finger painting
To go to class pages to view work set by class teachers, please click your class name below:
Cooking with Jamie - this is topical as well as providing life skills inspiration!
Maths functional skills link.
Please Access Learning Resources from the folders below: