Creative Arts - Home Learning
Don't forget to watch our weekly videos!
Please see the list below for suggestions about music making at home. Most of these are iPad apps.
- Incredibox - https://www.incredibox.com/demo/v1 - this website’s demo version is free. You can choose different vocal parts and layer them up to create different beats.
- Groovepad – iPad app – You can create different beats using different samples. There are only some elements of the app that are free.
- GarageBand – Recording and sampling app for more formal learners.
- VidRhythm – Video app which records short videos and puts them together to create a beat.
- Jelly Band – Similar to Incredibox but aimed for younger children. You can build up different layers of sound using characters.
- Monkey Drum – This app is good for interaction. Play a rhythm on the drum and the monkey will play it back to you.
- Music Sparkle – Aimed at younger students for sound making through touching the screen.
- KidloLand/Classic Nursery Rhyhmes/WheelsOnBus – All apps which play nursery rhymes.
- Soundala Play – Make a sound or play some music and the screen will light up. Good for cause and effect.
Watch our weekly Vlogs here:
Creative Arts Blog
Click here to go to the Creative Arts Community Blog page, for more videos and songs